Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello All

Hey everyone. My name is Justin, and welcome to my blog. I've graduated college and realize that with school coming soon, I have nothing to look forward to in the fall for the first time in my life. So I've decided to start this blog, and hope that it can help get my name out there.

This blog will contain a little bit of everything. Mostly, I'll be talking about the world of sports, and also to the dislike of some of my friends, pro wrestling. It most likely will also contain some rants about my life, but I'll try to keep that to a minimum.

I hope to get my first long column up this week, which will be a preview of WWE SummerSlam. I hope everyone who reads these will enjoy them and spread the word. For now everyone, have a great day!

Justin C

No comments:

Post a Comment